Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Say Hello to 2012

Had a Christmas Eve dinner with JenJen at Party Play, KK.

Designed two pictures to participate their competition but fail to go into Top 3.

Too bad I failed my creativity but I'm still gonna share my products with u all. ^_^

Photobucket

And I created a MeMe version (hope Haruko Bev don't dislike my meme, lol)

Photobucket

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Say Good bye to 2011, it's time to take a good look of your accomplishment, also learn from the past;



and Say Hello to 2012, look in front of you and energize yourself for another great tomorrow.

I like how Janice review her 2011.

When i flip back my previous post. January, Febuary, March...till December post. Life has been treating me good.
Of cause I have my ups and downs but certainly i'm the lucky one among billions of out there.
I have family, friends, lover, colleague all around me. What else can I ask for? Wealth? well...money don't come easily, but so far so good.
2011 is definitely a good year for me.

I have a same review of her. I love you, Janice!

People usually write their new year resolution, and see whether they complete the goals in the end of the year.

I don't want to do that because all of my goals are long term goals.

Hereby, I write down my lifetime resolutions which I wish to complete.

1. Master my piano keyboard.
2. Buy a drum set and master it.
3. Buy a bicycle.
4. Own an imported car.
5. Buy a new house with a great sound insulation KTV room.
6. I want to sell a decent flavour of nasi lemak for my retirement life.

Deadline: Before I die.

Photobucket

Jojo wishes all of my readers survive 2012!

Let's not die in this year!

-closedown-

1 comments:

whisperr said...

Buy Lexus RX350 (Harrier) la.. shep~~~~ I love this car