Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Kids React

I coincidentally check out one of the Kids React video.

I'm having a good day watching their videos.

Basically it's just a group of adult show a bunch of smart kids with some internet viral videos and ask them questions.

But they always pop out something funny with serious face that makes me giggle.


Kids React to Viral Videos #4 (David After Dentist, Justin Bieber Hit at Concert

I didn't know that kids hate Justin Bieber so much! They said he looks like a girl, and think that he sucks. LoL!


Kids React To Sitting On The Toilet

I didn't know that's a SHE too. Hmmmm....


KIDS REACT TO NYAN CAT

Kids hate NyanCat too! You are lame if you don't know what is Nyan Cat.


Kids React to Charlie the Unicorn

They love this video? It's a bloody violent video. You are lame if you don't know what is Charlie the Unicorn.


KIDS REACT to Hatsune Miku

This isn't REAL! View original Hatsune Miku's video here.

It took me 3 days to watch all of their videos. Ops, I'm working on my jobs too, of course.

Morgan is cute, as well as other kids. I like Lia too.

Somehow, Lia's personality reminds me of Keryn, smart and pretty, but a bit silly and laugh a lot.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Kids nowadays really...

They are cute, but I don't want to have kids like them.

They are too way smart, and they're gonna beat me with their cuteness.

They are evil.

I don't want to be their slave. Hmmmm....

Cheers.

-closedown-

0 comments: