Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A special post dedicate for Cow

With the wonderful celebration of my blog's big fans reader - Ferdinand Chai (aka Cow Chai) 's who just graduated from University LimKokWing, I decide to write a congratulation post for him.



Cow, you need to be clear and proud that when I write a post about someone in my precious blog, that particular person will instantly gain uber fame in worldwide.

That's because my blog is a well known celebrity blog which has average 3 visitors per day.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

The story starts here, the other day when I saw this sticker in supermarket,

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

The first thought that came out from my mind was...

I want to stick this sticker on Cow (aka Ferdinand)'s car.

I think this sticker looks exactly PERFECT on his car.

To fully visualize what will this sticker looks on your car, I will photoshop this 1Malaysia sticker on your car.

It's been a while since I show-off my photoshop skill.

Some company like Arcady Sdn Bhd want to hire me with annual salary RM120k to work with them because of my superb photoshop skill but I rejected.

I'm sorry.

I want to do what I like - as an engineer. So you must do what you like too, OK?

However, I'm willing to do it for FREE, just for you,

Cow. Just for you.

After 3 hours of cautious editing using Photoshop CS6, I hereby present you this.









Cow Chai - JUST ME and ONE MALAYSIA.












Photobucket

How it looks? Superb, right?

Photobucket

That's how our prime minister look like when he saw your car.

He's proud of you with falling tears.

But I believe now you own a brand new car - RX8.

No worry, my friend.

I already bought one of the sticker and I will stick it on your new car when I go back to Kuching on Chinese new year. As a graduation present.

I know what you want to say to me, cow.

I know.

I love you too.

Photobucket

-closedown-

1 comments:

whisperr said...

wow, Happy de cousin.. congratz!!