Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 10, 2011

ONE BIG FAMILY Part 2

It's been a while since I write my original post, no youtube and 9gag in this post.

This pic reminded me that I had a post regarding their big family - ONE BIG FAMILY Part 1.



I wrote ONE BIG FAMILY Part 2 after Part 1 but I was too lazy to finish all the writings. Sorry for the long wait, my readers.

It's been 3 years, everything has change in the blink of an eye, especially Keryn's hair, and the small baby too.

Others like JenJen, Paradise, Bev, Lydia, Carmen and Angel look almost the same, what kind of sorcery is that?

Do remember to read the previous post before you proceed.

By the way, congratulation for your freedom, Keryn and Bev. Finally you made it.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Ok, let's continue about this family things. To avoid you close this entry, I'm gonna show you THE MMsss inside this family.


Not a MM...




But the MMsss...




Ready to cuci ur eye balls...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The girls. (Include the youngest and smallest one who still sucking the pacifer -- she's the Future MM)

The picture above only show 15% of the family members. Not all girls are in there.

Let me show u another pic while the families were gathering on Chinese New Year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The MMsss (Including the youngest and smallest who posed V ^_^ V too, definitely future MM)

OK. Now I believe you die die also will not leave this entry until u finish reading.

Continue about the party.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I remembered this game was planned by Grace, JenJen and Fatima.

During the game, the organizer was like dealing with kindergarten kids. Everyone is so noisy and keep talk talk talk.

The teacher in front of them had to shout in high pitch note in order to make them listen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tut u! Don't you listen to my rule just now?

If not wrong (it was 3 years ago, barely can remember), the game planner came out with questions like

1. What's mom's birthday date
2. What's mom's shoe size
3. What's mom's favorite fruit
and etc...

Their beloved child needed to match their own answer with their mom's answer in order to win this game. Otherwise, will be eliminated.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


When the questions pop out, you can see their  "sour sweet bitter spicy" expression.

Everyone was like "HAAAAAAAAA????"

I bet it was tougher than any physics or chemistry test.

They needed to whisper their answer to Grace and match the answer with their mom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whispering.

It's tough. Really tough for me.

P/S: I don't know about my mom. Not because I don't love her, just because I'm too lazy to know. That's a shame. 

From my understanding, in this family,



They like to compete, and they like to win and prove that they are the best among all. They always have things to compete each other. Well that's another topic. Skip it. LOL.

It was interesting. You can see how's their reaction. For example.

Grace:" What's ur mom's favourite fruit."
Daughter: "Dragon Fruit."
Mom: "Orange."
Daughter:" WTF? You not like dragon fruit meh? You oways buy dragon fruit one!"

Know what her mother answered?

She said:" I always buy dragon fruit because you like dragon fruit more."

If not wrong, it's a conversation between Sushi and her mom/my sis.

Haha, how great is a mother, right?

You can see some had answered wrong and got very upset of themselves, tears gathered in their shallow eyes, but in the end, mom didn't blame them but instead gave them a hug.

Photobucket

Awwwww.....

After all the elimination, left top 3 MMs with their beloved child.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 MMs in front. MM = MaMa.

Mamas here always claimed that they sibei/very fat:

"I very fat ar very fat ar! You see my tummy and leg! All oily fat ar!"

If they call themselves fat, I really got no idea what is a PIG are. PiGosaurus?

Girls always don't understand the definition of FAT.

Anyhow, I remembered the final PK question was very KIK.

Question for the mothers.

"What is your child's underwear colour that he/she is wearing now."

*BOOM*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
JenJen and Fatima.

Finally, there is a winner, a mother who knows her son so well and know till deep deep, even underwear colour also know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

EPIC.

ONE BIG FAMILY Part 3 to be continue...

-closedown-

0 comments: