Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cbox

@tag JenJen, Janice, Keryn, Bev and others.

Since shoutmix is going to stop its service (effective from January 2012) for free users, I change my chatterbox to Cbox.

Photobucket

Cbox has not much differences compare to shoutmix.

Just that admin can only delete messages from cbox user panel, not in your own blog.

Photobucket

You can also add lots of emoticon list.

Another feature I like in Cbox is this CAPTCHA.

Photobucket

It requires people to type in some random words before post out their comments. It may troublesome a bit but it can prevent those blogwalkers (I hope so too).

Photobucket

It seems like they are using third party software to auto spam message in people's shoutbox in order to get unique traffic.

I hate them so much that I delete their comments everyday in shoutmix.

However, please do drop by in my cbox when you visit, at least I know there are still human beings visiting my blog.

Not aliens or blogwalkers.

Cheers.

-closedown-

0 comments: