Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Japanese MM

The other day when I was waiting for boarding in KK's airasia terminal, I saw a group of kids who were lining up and waiting for aeroplane.

Photobucket

From their spoken language and printed words on their shirt, I believe they are Japanese.

Photobucket
Dreamer.

Kids nowadays really lucky, they travel overseas when they are still young, not like us, travel using our hard-ass-earn-money.

Photobucket

They even got camera to take picture of their inner mouth structure.

Photobucket
Say AHHHHHHH...

When I was young, I can only do it by open my mouth wide and look in the mirror, to see what's inside my mouth.

They did it with just a camera. Easy and quick. Bravo.

On the other side, girls played cards.

Photobucket

I randomly spotted a cute MM with blushing cheek.

Photobucket

Overdose cuteness.

Photobucket

I wish to have her as my daughter until she tried to be more comfortable of herself.


By squatting.


Photobucket




My pretty young cute japanese MM.

Photobucket

She's a woman!

Me. Shock.

Photobucket

-closedown-

0 comments: