Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sweet testimonial

.................................................................................................................................................
Whispering on 18 sept 06:
Yesh! Finish my report and assignment! Just in 1 DAY! I'm last minute guy!
Kids, dont learn it at home! Uncle ever trained for this. Muahahahha.

Another monday has arrived. Sob sob.

.................................................................................................................................................



Click to enlarge.

Someone wrote this testimonial for me to confess his love. Love love...

......

Jk. I found it somewhere in friendster.

I am still myself. I am still myself all the time. I really still myself here.


He want to proof he still himself. Hell!

What would u become?

Savage Wolf at the full moon?


Incredible Hulk?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fat Chubby Superman?


Seems like impossible to you. OK. I believe u will still be urself all the time till the rest of ur life.

P/S: So good to be young and in blind love. I also want puppy love le but i'm already 21. Should married oredi. Please call my hotline if you interest. 016-8094892

0 comments: