Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Longest Hair

.................................................................................................................................................
Whispering on 16 sept 2006:
Angel ask to update post. So here i am. :p

Words for u all and myself:
1. You can let other ppl stole ur cheese, but not your dream!
2. Your future depends on ur dream!
3. So get your ass to bed now! SLEEP and DREAM!

.................................................................................................................................................


From HERE, i wrote that my hair like the picture below is considered LONG in KUiTTHO.


Stupiak panda eyes @_@

Now, i'm gonna show u my longest hair. Prepare to be shocked.

>

>

>

>

>

>


This is the longest hair i ever had in my life. I think i'm more pretty den the gal beside me.

It's totally different from me now. I change to spiky hair since i came here, of course force by enviroment here. I think it's ordinary for my kuching friends cause they used to it. But for my friends over here, they so surpise to see the photo like they saw BIG FOOT in my room.


Bottom row from the left, the second one is orang asli with perfect style straight hair.

So Soo said I look like orang asli who got a pipe den blow poison needle to shoot monkey or tupai for my dinner. Well, who give a damn about his joke. Where the hell u ever see orang asli with so perfect straight hair? In ur hometown? SHOW ME?!


I think i dun have chances to have another long hair like this in the future.

I didn't cut my hair since i get my ass out from stpm. I got 6 months holiday. So u can imagine lo. I save lots of saloon expense. Well, actually watever ppl say, i just want give a try. At least i enjoy the experience. Like i was scolded idiot for paying rm100 to dye my hair. Well, at least i ever tried. I scar after work, my hair stress till become botak.

AND one more thing. I didn't do any technique rebonding or use iron to iron my hair. I just use REJOICE antidandruff hair shampoo. No lie. My hair is more far better than rebonding u pay in saloon.

0 comments: