Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 25, 2006

Chase gal

Somehow, someone will ask me>>

Someone: You got gf oredi?
I: Of course no. I at monk temple now.
Someone: Why dont have one?
I: Dont have chances. Many wantan here. I cant eat wantan. My mom will scold me. (I hope u understand...)
Someone: You dont have juniors?
I: Got ar. Some juniors very pretty too.
Someone: Go chase la.
I: ...

Tuan tuan dan puan puan, why you talk like chase gals as easy as shopping at market?

Oh. Sounds so so so easy. As easy as buy carrot at supermarket.

I saw a pretty MM at street. I'm crush on her badly. There's a price tag on her "RM2000, limited edition!". So, I pull her hand immediately and rush to her house. Talk to her parent, "i think ur daughter worth RM2000, i will bank in for u ppl 2molow". Deal! U own a GF!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Desperate for GF/BF?! Surf www.ebay.com. Type GF/BF there. Find for reasonable price.

Same case! U saw a pretty silky renoma underwear, with price only "RM10". You imagine the feel of how comfortable u are when u wear them on ur private part. So u take it and pay them at counter. (I like RENOMA underwear) Deal! U own a UNDERWEAR!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If Paris Hilton cost 1k rupiah, i sure will buy her and tie her up with elephant then dumb her into sea.

Damn. Gals so complicated. And so u gals think about guys. It's just we dont understand each other. Human is complicated. So there's physcho/crazy maniac/killer/rapist everywhere. Malaysia is not safe now.

P/S: I think i also got a little bit mental problem. Beware. I'm gonna transfer myself into a colour wolf. Woove woove....

Between, for my opinion, it's troublesome if I get a gf here. Reason, it's not my hometown. U dont have car, u dont have money, u dont familiar with places here. Gosh, date at home and this Parit Town sure bored like hell. I see my desperate friend want date and pikat lenglui oso susah. So, i'm happy with my status now.


Addon: Fresh and Hot New Juniors' Friendster Link
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=26185146
http://www.friendster.com/21910283
http://www.friendster.com/31186689
http://www.friendster.com/30759615
and many more which i dun know their add.

One more thing, good and pretty gals always being book since they just came in. U know la. Desperate guys everywhere in here.

I'm not one of them, i'm really not desperate. Damn it...

Post Bored level: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



0 comments: