Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 08, 2006

If i'm your girlfriend...

This post taken from Khian Yan's article without any permission. Wahahhahah.



If i'm your gf, i will say i love you for everyday and kiss u for no reason.



If i'm your gf, i will make a lot of weird dish for you, and force u eat all of it infront of me.



If i'm your gf, when crossing the road, i will let u hold my hand without see the cars by myself.


If i'm your gf, i will play with you like kids, hold ur hands and play around, sway our hands at 360degree, and see you scold me naughty.


If i'm your gf, i want u to bring me for a sad movie, and when i'm cry for the sad ending, i want u to comfort me that that's just a movie, it wouldn't happen btw us.


If i'm your gf, i will help u buy lots of shirts, accessories, and cool jeans, which will make all my friends jealous of i have a handsome bf.



If i'm your gf, i will cry for hunger when shopping, then ask to eat steamboat togehter, i will order lots of food, take a little bite only, and say that i'm full already. Because i like to see you eat all of them with such pity and suffer face, and full till death.


If i'm your gf, i will be pampered when i'm wrong and be a bad girl when u're weak even u're innocent.


If i'm your gf, i will run away to far far place after we quarrel. If i'm really wrong, you damn angry of me, i will call u and listen to what u complain about, and how u love me.

This abit sissy for u. But some pics do really remind me of my ex. Even a bit suffer but happy. Muahahaha.

0 comments: