Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friend's Birthday

.................................................................................................................................................
Whispering on 8 sept 06:
I dont know. Hard to tell the feeling. It's just complicated. You see a blue bird come and fly away. You don't know where it go. You cant possess of it. Helpless.

Robocon trip from friday till sunday at PWTC, KL. Currently in mood period.

.................................................................................................................................................

On 31st august 12am, it's merdeka day. It's also my friend-- Ah Ching's birthday.

Yesh! Tonight's my birthday! Yesh!

The purpose i wrote this post is to show u how CRAZY we celebrate our birthday which make me terrify+impress of it because i would never do stg like that at my hometown.

First, at 12am where kuittho had its firework show. We sang various language of birthday song, plus with a special song for him --"Negaraku". This is fun.


This is a cake. A cake with full oily cream. We wouldn't eat this, but to play with it.

I got no pictures but video before we began our creamy party. Just imagine before that we are wearing in clean condition, and after that...


*Must SEE* 43seconds of how we crush him into cream cake and smash him with eggs.

He got no idea we really will do that. Gosh. Who will smash ur head into a birthday cake which later we share together? In fact, that's just a cream cake and there's another real cake behind there.

So the naughty adults chased each other, smash each other with cream and eggs, no ppl survive include myself as camera man. At midnight somemore. All neighbour peep us to see what happen. Ppl merdeka out there, we crazy at here.


And this is the person treat me with his cream head.

Eu.... i'm felt fucking not comfortable with smelly cream and oily feel. Gosh. I'm dulan that time.


I got no idea where this cream came from.


This will give him a super bad impression about his 21st bday.


I hate birthday!




U will never feel how the taste of setting ur hair with cream and egg unless u try it.


My housemates and bday guy after battle.


The devils who planned the whole things.


Finally, a real cake. So suffer to eat this cake in such unhygenic condition.


Ammmm....


Ammmmmmmmmm........

Now, do u understand how terribly we celebrate friend's bday? I'm gonna start planning run myself out of my birthday soon. Scary.

0 comments: