Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Janice Birthday's Present

On 30th august 2006, i gave Janice Biu Mui a cute hamster as present.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sure. It makes both of us rofl.

I was LOL all the way while i edited the picture. I think it's a perfect match for her. It's cute and chubby~ Really! Do u think so?

jcwc5656: happy birthday ah moi~
bwwoei: janice the hamster
jcwc5656: kawaiii tok
jcwc5656 i see the pic myself oso bei tahan
bwwoei: laugh chin
bwwoei: cb u
bwwoei: make my housemate thought i sot jor
bwwoei: i look like hamster mei
jcwc5656 : actually yea
jcwc5656: u got simpan food inside mouth kah
jcwc5656 : wan dong mian oredi
bwwoei: i tell u
jcwc5656: hahahha
bwwoei: i gonna kill u
bwwoei: argggggggggggggg
bwwoei: thanks for ur PRESENT
bwwoei: LOVE U CHINNnnnnnnn till wanna KILL u


Where i got this idea? It's a creativity from JEFF YKH, genius. He edited his housemates picture and match them with the small picture which based on their nickname or someone look like.

The original idea taken from this BYAKUYA.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks to him. I like bleach.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His nick name is KING KONG.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This cute boy is PANDA WONG.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This godlike got a nick as NARUTEOH.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This BT(Bian Tai) Lao got a face like a maniac.

So, from the inspiration, i gave myself a try and began to edit janice+my pics as well.

I steal janice pic without permission and get a ostrich pic for her. Why OSTRICH? It's an outcome from our chit chat long time ago.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RESULT: PERFECT MATCH!

So i sent to her and we lol all the night. She donated another pic since this really fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
EXTREME PERFECT MATCH! Ur previous life really is an ostrich!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love cat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kitty kitty~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now this pic still remain in our friendster. I'm oroud of it. Muahahahha.

I edited another pic lately because when i saw this guy, automatically will link my mind to an animal call 土拨鼠 (meerkat if not wrong).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But, this guy not happy for this cute animal i gave to him, it's cute isn't it? I hope he will not suicide.

0 comments: