Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 13, 2012

What is Marriage?

You know, I'm a forever alone here. I used to go around by myself.

Despite of my loneliness, I observe things (especially couples) around me.

I took a photo of them in the waiting area of KK airport.

Photobucket

Too busy facebooking, twiterring, gaming with the phone.

I just can't stand when I see a couple sitting there, they start to make love with their phone.

While I was eating my breakfast alone, I saw another case.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

MM look bored while her bf playing game.

As soon as they finish, her boyfriend walk away without looking at her, holding her hand and she followed him silently. I wonder is this their daily routine?

They don't talk, they don't laugh, they don't look happy at all.

It's just like dating/married is a heavy burden for them. They bear the relationship as responsibility.

Up till a day, they don't even know why they are still together.

They sleep, work, eat together just purely on the reason they are in relationship.

Puppet of love, isn't it?

No passion. No happiness.

After some very long dating time, puppets decide to take another step in their relationship.

Getting married.

I start to think, what's the point of getting married?

If both of you are happily ever after, why engaged and married?

What change after you married? Isn't all of daily routine are the same?

Why can't just live together, make love, eat, sleep, poo, travel together just like the time they used to date?

Why married?

If I love my the other half forever and ever, it makes no difference even I marry her or not. I will do the same thing with her before and after marry.

If he or she doesn't love you anymore, you just carry on and find your true love in this world.

Marriage will not make a relationship better, sometimes even worse.

Then why married?

And then I realized...

Photobucket


It's about MONEY!
Oh money! Evil Money!

Once they bond with the legal marriage contract, in case they divorce, both parties will start to claim what they belongs to.

In the names of wasting my youth time to spend with you this jerk for so many years, and now you dump me, so I need compensation from you because my market will drop after I divorce, I deserve half of your asset, your house your car your money in bank, and I want the children too.

Oh poor woman, you married because you feel insecure.

Why you don't work? Earn your own money like men do so that you will be independent with or without men.

While you claim to this world that sex must have equality, why most of the woman have this kind of mind set? This isn't equality.

Poor woman.

And the above quote is a random thinking inside my brain when I'm alone. No offense to woman.

Don't burn me please. I still love girls. :)

-closedown-

0 comments: