Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 17, 2012

Skin Color Part I

Ok, since I'm kinda free, I'm going to write some funny stories about myself.

This story will be written in trilogy form. No photo involved.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

I have dark skin color, I used to envy of fair skin people.

I feel very jealous that I start to compliment my friends who have white skin like snow white.

When I see Wilson, I give my highest compliment to him:" 你超级白!"

When I see Venice Wong, I praise her by saying:" 你真的是超级白."

Last time JenJen complained that she's darker already, I used to comfort her by saying:" 你已经是超级白了."

When I saw Keryn and Beverly, I wish to give my compliment to them too, instead of doing that, I hide my compliment deep inside my heart because I'm too shy, but still, two of them really are 超级白.

When I see Janice Bong, I say:" You know what?? Hmmmm.... Forget about it."

After saying so many times of 超级白, I don't feel any jealousy again, I wonder why.

Word of the day: 超级白 read as chao ji bai, means mighty white.

K, enough of crap talking, back to my story.

Dark skin color did create some minor problems in my life.

For example, I'm not photogenic. If you ever read this post, you will know why.

Every time I take pictures with my 超级白 friends, I become invisible dark ninja. The contrast between white and black is too obvious.

I ever tried to use some whitening skin lotion, be a candle prince, avoid any contact to the sun, but still it didn't change any of my skin appearance.

I think it's inside my genetic, all my family member is born with dark skin. None of them born with fair skin, so till a day I just totally give up.

I look at the sun and open my arms wide:" COME AT ME BRO! COME! HUG ME AS YOU WISH".

Despite of none photogenic, I believe my dark color skin makes me a chick magnet.

I mean, seriously, it's a fact. I never lie.

I'm a chick magnet of Bumiputera and Malay girls.

Photobucket

I don't know why but somehow I think I look attractive to them.

There's a story during my form 6 time.

A Malay girl who wore a tudung once fall in love with me.

I don't even feel I looked handsome during that time. I looked like a nerd with crappy hair.

Guess what my reaction once I know she had a crush on me.

Photobucket

I was motherfricking terrified! Shock and scare, with more scare element than shock.

I got no idea why I feel shock, I should feel proud instead and treat her nicely and friendly but I did the other way round.

She was so into me that she observed me everyday.

She liked to see me in black t-shirt, as according to my friend who stayed in the same hostel with her.

I never approach her but I know she's kinda petite, she's just form 1. So young, so innocent.

She always peek me from somewhere, I knew because I felt it.

One day, my friend passed me an envelope.

She told me it was love letter sent by my admire.

I was like....

Photobucket

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally not flatter at all.

I kept the letter even my friends asked me to share with them.

You all want to know the content?

The content is...





I DON'T KNOW!


The next day, I went to a no-man-corner, I looked around and confirmed that there's nobody there.

Immediately, I threw that envelope into a manhole, let it flow with the water along with the drain, to the deep blue sea.

Rolling in the deep.

I got no idea why I did that.

Perhaps may be I'm afraid once I open that letter, I will get so touching then I turn into a pedophile.

Or once I open that letter, I will curse by somekind of dark magic and turn into a love slave.

I'm not a racist but the fact is I'm so into pork, I'm a pork lover, if you let me choose, I will marry this plate of 烧肉.

Photobucket

True story, bro, true story.

Photobucket

-closedown-

0 comments: