Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 21, 2012

Color Skin Part II

Thanks for Wilson's support by commenting on my post, I'm glad that he love my compliments.

So here comes the part 2.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

One day, I visited my professor in his room while I was studied in KUITTHO.

While in the middle of discussion, another professor who sat beside him, suddenly asked me: " Where are you from?"

"Kuching, Sarawak." I replied.

"So you are Iban or Bidayuh?"

Photobucket

"NO. I'm Chinese!"

"Oh! You look like Bumiputera."

After few seconds silence, he continued:" But are you mixed Chinese and Bumiputera?"

Photobucket

"NO! I'm PURE CHINESE!"

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Recently, I was sitting with contractor to eat lunch.

He looked at me and asked:" Are you local? Sabahan?"

"No, I'm from Kuching."

"Is it? Then Sarawak there got many Bumipuetera ethnic like Sabah too, right? So which ethnic are you?"

Photobucket

"I'm Chinese."

"Oh, you are Chinese, you doesn't look like one."

"But you know, Sabah here got a lot of people which is mixed between Chinese and Kadazan, what is that ethnic called?"

"Sino."

"So, in Sarawak there, are you...."

Before he finished his sentence,

Photobucket

I answered:" NO! I'm 100% Pure Chinese!"

Well, I can't blame they though.

-closedown-

0 comments: