Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Religion

I was reading the news and found out that riots have been going on worldwide regarding some country makes an insult video about their religion.

It's just a video only, plus everyone is making fun of each others religion all the time.

Take it as a joke, stay calm and have faith in it.

When you as a loyal believer start to take violent action, then this world will view your religion as a threaten and danger religion, which makes that country exactly want, isn't it?

I don't believe our god(s) teach us to burn their flag, destroy their ambassador or shouting in riot when someone insult him.

I believe god(s) want us to be a better person for this world, that's all.

Come on, even my mom taught me to ignore other ppl when they make fun of me.

I don't see anyone make a big deal when someone make fun of their religions, usually they just laugh or ignore and continue to follow what they believe.







As Joker said:" Why So Serious?!"

-closedown-

0 comments: