Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 07, 2014

Guide on How to Reject a Girl's Confession

We have this Whatsapp chatting group among our really closed friends, we always talk nonsense stuff in there.

That's how we stay close for years.

Recently, one of them started a topic which he had to reject a girl's confession.

He triggered a war among us.

 photo 1ef6e41e-af90-4c41-b58b-bfb2c3f618ed_zps04d3e063.png

You know who he is, I don't have many friends but I censored the names just in case he turns out too popular later.

 photo 40cafaca-e356-4b46-a368-55fffb7257b7_zpsa9913f89.png

Anywhere, I will not go in details about our chats but his topic somehow gives me inspiration to write this post!

So, I named this post as "Guide on How to Reject a Girl's Confession".

Situation: A girl confess to you and you wish to reject her nicely and express your heart broken feeling, please refer to the guide below as reference.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Dear "Her Name",

After listen to your confession a moment ago, I'm very surprised and happy at the same time. It's great to know someone as sweet as you to admire me, it's my pleasure, for real. You are among the cutest and sweetest girl around the girls I have known.

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I seriously consider about our relationship probability during this period. I am struggle so hard because I kinda like you too. However, I am deeply sorry that I have to tell you this answer.

I just think that things wouldn't work out between you and me.

I am a man who believe in fate. I believe there's no fate for us, as far I know.

Let me tell you a story.

Many years ago, I dreamed about HER, in a dream full with sexual, passion and innocent love. I couldn't forget about her once I woke up. She only appear once in my dream but her images are so clear and keep circling in my mind till nowadays, so I know it must be HER.

She's my dream girl.

She's the one.

She's my fate.

Here's some details on how my dream girl looks like in my dream:

a. Look alike or Emma Stone or Megan Fox or even prettier.
b. Body shape to be hourglass shape.
c. Boobs must be original and at least C cup in size

As such, anything lack of the requirements stated above is nothing close to my dream girl.

I'm sorry to tell you that you don't meet the following requirements, so that I know there's zero fate between us.

Fate is a funny yet mysterious thing, how miraculous that our life is determined by it.

It's hurting my heart that the fact you will be heart broken after reading this.

Deep down in my heart, my heart is shackled into pieces too.

Darling, you have to understand that I have to do this, to avoid both of us continue walk the meaningless or future-less journey.

I hope that our path may cross again in the future, or next life, or never again.

Good bye.

Love,

"Your Name"

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Please be reminded that this is a guide which is written by an author who rejected a girl's confession through love letter by throwing it into drainage.

Please use this message template at your own risk and it's highly not recommended.

Cheers, everyone!

-closedown-

0 comments: