Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Earthlings

If you like brain-fuck documentary as much as I do, and if you had watched the documentary I suggested as below:

1. Zeitgeist The Movie (2007) / Zeitgeist Addendum (2008) / Zeitgeist Moving Forward (2011)
2. An Inconvenient Truth (2006)
3. The Cove (2009)

Time for another one: Earthlings (2010) - FREE ON YOUTUBE!



It tells you the story about human who is part of the earthlings, treat other earthlings or animals disrespectfully and brutally as if they wouldn't feel the pain.

But make sure you have a strong heart before watching this video. I felt extremely sick throughout the whole session but I managed to finish it. Good job, JoJo.

It's too bloody but yet it's truth. At least you need to know how the meat comes to your mouth and how the leather was made before you wear it.

Some viewers claims they will never eat meat product again and how did this film impact me?

Sadly, I will not turn into a vegan.

But!

I will forbid myself to participate in any sort of entertainment that involve in animals, visit zoo or aquarium, and waste any sort of food especially meat. I will not make their painful sacrifice worthless. Pig, I love you. Hopefully you too.

P/S: Sometimes, the way I see human as part of the habitat on earth, we are totally doomed, helpless and hopeless, somehow, I believe nature will get back to us, it may not be now, but it will be soon enough. I will not be surprised if mother earth gives us a surprise buttsex and shout:"KARMA BITCH! KARMA!".

Till then, have a nice day.

Cheers!

-closedown-

0 comments: