Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 21, 2014

Chong and Chang

Ok, as you guys know, I'm out of Tuaran and back to Kuching.

Anywhere, I still have this one story about my previous housemate, you know, the one who already feature in many of my stories.

I believe here's the last one to tell. Haven't meet with him and catch up since I resigned.

In Tuaran, we  moved into the new apartment. We paid our rental to the house owner every end of the month and we never miss it.

That's why our house owner love us very much, we never owe him any debt during the period we stayed there.

He must be very sad since we left.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

So, my housemate whose surname is Chong, took initiative to collect rent from me every end of the month and contacted the house owner asking him to come to collect rent.

Sometimes, when Chong was busy and went out, he told me to pass the envelope with money to the house owner.

When the house owner arrived and collecting the rent from me, he will chat a little bit with me.

"Where's Chang?" He asked.

"Chang? Chong, you mean? He's out." I answered.

"Oh yea, Chong, he's out huh. Ok, gotta go, see you next month!"

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

The other day, Chong called the house owner again:" Hi, Mr house owner, Chong here."

"No, I'm Chong."

"Oh, yea yea, you can come collect rent already."

I figured out that house owner must be had this difficulty to differentiate between Chong and Chang, doesn't harm though.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

So, time passed and it's only few weeks left before we're dispatched back to Kuching.

He collected rental from me and instantly called house owner in our living room.

When the phone picked up, my housemate said:" Hello, Chang here, the rent is ready."

 photo inglip-meme.jpg

Chang here...

Chang here...

Chang here...

I was like...

 photo GaspHand.png

This fucker!!!

He's finally give up!!!

He's calling himself Chang!!!

Oh gosh!!!

No man on earth give up his real name!!!

No one!!!

I believe this is the last story I can tell you guys about him.

Cheers!

-closedown-

0 comments: