Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 24, 2014

So Many Chinese Out There!

Last few weeks, I went back to Kuching to celebrate Chap Goh Mei with my family.

The day before I went back to KK, I had dinner with them.

Out of no where, they were reminding me to look for new girlfriend, again!

This reminder from my brother is like 3752 times since I am single.

Before I really look for a new one, I wanted to know what's my family's requirements.

I gave them a few probable options and wanted to see their responds.

 photo playfultongue.png

1.

"Mom, what if I find a foreigner as my gf later? Vietnamese ah, Indonesian ah, Filipino ah? Pretty one la XD"

Mom: " Fuck you."

Sister in law: "You can communicate meh?"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Basically my mom disagree, she said newspaper got a lot of news that their foreigner wives ran away.

So, foreigner girl is highly not recommended for me.

2.

"Then, how about native (la kia)? Iban ah, Kadazan ah, Dusun ah, Bidayuh ah... Pretty one la XD"

Mom: " Fuck you. So many Chinese out there you don't want?"

Sister in law: "Hard to communicate with them leh."

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So she disagreed again because so many Chinese pretty girls out there for me to hunt and probably my family can't communicate with indigenous.

 photo 10.png

I'm a bit disappoint with their disagreement because I quite like native girls, they are more friendly and easy going, some of them really lovely and beautiful :(

3.

" How about buy ONE FREE ONE?"

Mom:" This one OK."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 photo Gasp.png

Bro:" Yea this one OK, I'm open minded one"

??????????????????????????????

 photo GaspHand.png

I'm very very surprised that they can accept this.

I know that some people can't accept their child or grandchild does not have their bloodline.

For me, I don't mind too because I don't like kids, bloodline or not doesn't matter.

 photo happy08.png

Even though they have their agree and disagree, I believe no matter which girl I look for later, they will support me. :p

-closedown-

6 comments:

Tall O' FM said...

Hi, when will you get a girlfriend (3753)?

Unknown said...

3754 when you will get a girlfriend?

Unknown said...

faster lar, soon your will becoming uncle.

Tall O' FM said...

Will you get a girlfriend before you enter uncle stage (3755)?

Crude_Hasting@Jack_Spotting said...

Oi, when you will get a girlfren (3756)?

-JoJo- said...

I believe once you all achieve a million, that will be my time XD