Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Let's go home

After two and half years of working here, good or bad, sad or happy, finally it's time for final packing.

 photo 4A66C449-8226-4507-814E-A5E5CEAB2077_zpsl1hckx9k.jpg

Lots of lots of things, trying to get more boxes to pack them back.

And don't forget my companion.

 photo 719F2A13-9B54-4C7B-AE9C-B48C61E9600A_zpsgcre5svw.jpg

Hereby, I wish to write a letter for my bear and dedicated this song for him.



To Mr. Christmas Bear,

I'm glad that you came here with me since August 2012. I know you didn't want to leave your beloved family back then but I'm glad that you give yourself great courage and decided to accompany me, you know I will be lonely, and I am. Who knows in the end, it's just you and me. I know you had been staying awake and protecting me every night from nightmares or monsters etc, to assure me having a good night sleep. Good job, bear, you are doing it great, I have less nightmares. No worries, pal, I will bring you back with me. It's time. Let's go home.

Love,
Momojojo

Sounds childish but... I love this bear.

-closedown-