Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 17, 2014

Achievement Unlocked: Tip of Borneo 2013

During the visit of Fish and Frog, we visited a place named Tip of Borneo.

I wish to tell you the location of tip of Borneo but my middle finger isn't long enough.

Photobucket
Middle finger

I believe this is the tip.

Photobucket
Beautiful tip.

I don't know. They were trying something like Jack and Ross or two flying eagles.

Photobucket
Two flying eagles i think.

Photobucket
Munching mini croissant.

And me!

Photobucket
This is me!

Auntie is blocking the amazing sea view.

Photobucket
Auntie, go away!

Under the tip of Borneo, there's a amazing unpolluted beach.

Photobucket
I love beach!

Photobucket
Us!

Photobucket





<3 i="">
 

How to go here? You can drive from KK but the road journey is suffering because of the under construction road condition.

Photobucket
Jump!

-closedown-

0 comments: