Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I got for my birthday?

Hey, what you got for your birthday?



I got older!!!

I'm glad somebody wish me happy birthday and surprised they remember it.

I have this birthday-memories-disability-syndrome thus i can't remember anyone's birthday. I needs to be reminded by others on others birthday so usually I didn't greet people happy birthday. No quite a fan of birthday celebration :3

On 24th October many people greet me happy birthday and I said today not even my birthday!

Then I realized I selected random birthday during register a new Facebook account and it notified everyone on Facebook.

Still, I'm glad someone care. Thanks to Warren and Janice.

And special thanks to Fiona, YunMay, Michelle, Venice , Jenny and fellow brotherhood who remember my birthday without any notification *shy*

I love you all.

Coming up next: cute story about my niece and nephew. Stay tuned.

-closedown-

0 comments: