Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 01, 2013

Actually my birthday is on 30th January!

Cute story.

I was in Kuching for short holiday and that day coincidentally is my niece, Renee's birthday. I bought her two wrapped gifts and passed to her after our dinner.

She grabbed it silently and looked very shy.

My nephew, Alvin and other niece, Kimberly saw this and have this sparkling eyes and there's rainbow vomit from their mouth.

 photo rainbowpuke.png

Kimberly asked me if I'm coming back on 26th of October because that's her birthday! I said no I wont be back that time because it's too close with my current holiday. I still bought her present in the end though.

I went back home and tell Renee that you didn't greet thank you just now and that is very rude.

She came to me and say thank you many times and that's adorable. I request a kiss from her and she gave it to me.



Then, her brother, Alvin came to me.

He said:" 你知道吗,小叔?很多人都以为我的生日是在四月。其实我的生日是在30th January! / You know what, Xiao Shu? Many people think that my birthday is on April. Actually my birthday is on 30th January!"

I almost burst out laughter but I tahan kin.

This poor kid was clearly want a birthday gift from me too but too shy to tell me he wants it so he INDIRECTLY told me his birthday date.

Kids nowadays, tsk tsk tsk.

-closedown-

0 comments: