Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 22, 2013

Our Education Is Killing Our Creativity I

Remember I wrote this post about creativity?



And just now I read about this 9gag post.



I got my own story about the limitation of creativity growing in our education system.

The other day I was sitting in living room and overheard my sister in law checking her daughter's homework.

Renee had her colouring homework done.

She's colouring her elephant into pink colour.

Her mother scolded her:" Why your elephant is in pink colour? It's suppose to be grey! You are wrong! Later your teacher scold you!"

I'm thinking this type of accusation is not correct, if she has her imagination, just let her imagination fly.

Don't attempt to pull her to ground just like how we adults live for the rest of our life.

I think the dinosaur parenting is what parents nowadays should do.

-closedown-

0 comments: