Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Infinity Thinking



When I was young, I used to imagine or fantasized a lot. I like comics and games, so I kept drawing and imaging if I wish to create a RPG game, I will design what kind of story plots, skills, gameplay, characters etc.

I kept thinking and thinking, even though it's something useless in my life. I enjoyed it.

As times passed by, I realized that I stop those fantasy since many years ago.

Life and Education stopped my creativity. They made my brain stop create my own dreams. I followed what the nature's go and the trend that most of the people will follow.

That's suck. Truly. If you still can make your own dreams, don't stop, go with it.

I feel pity for myself, that I can't go through all the imaginations again.

0 comments: