Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clicking Ads Habit

Whenever I visit my favorite blogs like Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog or Janice's blog, I used to click on their ads.

Photobucket

Why I do that? Just to MOTIVATE those bloggers. Every single click give them a little bit of income. Not much, but enough to motivate them to write more :)

Photobucket

Click the ads and wait for it to finish load, will not waste too much of your time, compare to the time bloggers had spent on their blog to entertain you.

Photobucket

It's just easy. Click, ads pop up, and close. It's like free DONATION!

Another way to motivate my favorite bloggers is to leave a comment to their shoutbox whenever I visit. At least they know there are human who read their blog, not just anonymous who read and leave.

Photobucket

So don't blame me for spamming ur shoutbox, it's my way of supporting! XD

So, you there! Click my ads too whenever u visit my blog, click it once in a while, but not spamming, k? Or leave a comment before u leave.

-END-

0 comments: