Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 10, 2013

What does my mom say?

Wow, this post has been hidden far behind in my draft list. Still decide to post it because I think it's funny.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

So, I broke up with her in the previous 5 years run relationship, all of my friends and family thought we're going to be together forever but it didn't.

Usually people will ask me about her and I would explain that we broke up already.

Most of them was like...

"OMG! I didn't know! I'm sorry for this and that!"

"IS IT???? Didn't you two engaged already? OMG?!"

"What happen??!"

Something like above.

Anywhere, some of my friends reacted differently which totally make me don't know how to respond back.

Here are the top 3 reacts that I think it's worth to share with you all.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

1.

My sis encouraged me to inform my mom personally rather than let her know the news from other people.

So, I called mom in the phone and chit chat a bit, then I tell her:" Mom, I broke up with her already."

Mom:"....."

There was like 10 seconds awkward silence.

Me:" Hmmmm.... yea we broke up."

Mom:"....."

I was wondering if the line was disconnected then she answered:" Quarrel is it?"

Me:" No la, there are some problems since long time ago, but it has to be ended."

Mom:" Ok."

OK? I was like that's it? Ok?

I totally don't know how to respond, LOL!

After the phone call, I figured out that my single mom raises all the 6 children to successful adult but I think none of them ever discuss or share serious relationship problem with her.

That's why she don't know how to react, but I know she must has a lot of questions to ask but she kept them in her heart.

Oh mom~

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

2.

o.o asked:" Where is her already?"

Me:" We broke up already."

I was waiting for "I'm sorry to hear that" stuff but her respond kinda make me speechless.

o.o:" Good for you lo... Like me, want to break also don't know how..."

Then, I comfort her and asked her what happen etc.

I didn't expect that I'm the one who comfort her since I'm the victim here, LOL!

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

3.

0.0 asked:" I heard you break up with her already?"

Me:" Yes indeed."

0.0:" I'm f-ing happy for you! Good!"

Me:" ....."

I seriously don't know how to react.

I didn't expect someone to congratulate me for this sad incident.

I just gave him a derp smile.

I also didn't know that he's our relationship hater since he didn't mention anything before this.

Lol!

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Ok, that is the top 3 react, hopefully you are entertained by my story.

Nope, I will not tell who are the no.2 and no.3.

Cheers.

-closedown-

5 comments:

Tall O' FM said...

Case 1: Hopeful mother?
Case 2: Emo-er
Case 3: Hates your relationship but respects your decision?

-JoJo- said...

not sure my mom is hopeful or not, but case 2 and 3 is kinda close, lol

Tall O' FM said...

So, what did the fox say?
Hatee hatee hatee oo.

-JoJo- said...

I prefer WAPAPAPAPAPOW!

aarongrey112 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.