Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hatsune Miku by Haruko Bev

Wow!

It's been a long time since the last time I design something with Photoshop.

Since I'm in the mood today, I decide to help Haruko to photoshop one of her cosplay photo.

Ladies and gentleman, this is the Haruko Bev.

Photobucket

Awwww~~~ She's cute, isn't she~

Once, I asked her sister whether I can adopt her as pet, and the answer is NO. T.T

She was cosplaying Hatsune Miku quite some times ago.

Photobucket

Let me present my first product.

Photobucket

And then I discover the original artwork spelled Hatsune's name wrong, so I decide to design another artwork.

After an hour of hardwork, I'm proudly present this.




Tada!





Photobucket

I'm proud of myself.

Well done, Johnny, well done.

*Pat pat on my left shoulder with my right hand.*

Zach, you can use this as your wallpaper since it's in 1920x1080 HD resolution.

Your are welcome.

Cheers.

-closedown-

6 comments:

Beverly P said...

I like it :D (Y)

-JoJo- said...

You are welcome, bei bei.

:D (Y) <--- what's this?

kxin keryn p said...

That's 'thumbs up' Jojo what do you think it is? lOlol

-JoJo- said...

@kxin

my imaginative is too shallow, can't relate this :D (Y) to thumbs up even after you mention it 0.0

Where's the thumbs? :D (Y)

woei said...

"wow" amazing~~ u sud quit ur job and become graphic designer

-JoJo- said...

@woei

I didn't design the background, I "borrow" other people's graphic and paste her in. Lol!

I can't create a background like that :p