Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Appetizer of 2013

Yo, I'm still alive!

Not in pinky health ,having a serious flu for few days and yet to recover.

I'm so busy in works after new year of 2013.

Definitely a great appetizer for my 2013.

I'm busy nowadays because I blog too much in 2012 for my fellow readers.

I wrote 97 posts in 2012, each of the post takes approximately 2 hours to complete, that's mean total 194 hours has been spent on my blog.

I worked 8 hours per day, 194 divide with 8 equals to 24.25 working days to write all the posts, meaning that I used 1/12 of my working days in a year for blogging.

BC80C6C6-CB67-495A-A869-B946E5F92330-19289-00000DB71D9A1513, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

According to anti corruption department in our country, if you use your working hour to do personal things like poo poo in office toilet, minum kopi, makan banana, stalk ppl in FB and blog ocipala things, it means that you are corrupted and your company can sue you for corruption.

This is a serious issue, I'm definitely committed in a serious crime.

I involved in corruption without my awareness, I'm a corrupted person, I'm so dirty.

I feel terribly sorry plus guilty for myself.

That's why...

I decide be more motivated...

Don't waste my time anymore.

I decide to spend more time on...


BLOGGING!!!!


and also take longer time to poo poo in workplace's toilet.

That's mean my company pay salary for my blogging and poo poo time.

Seems legit.

Have a Nice Weekend, my fellow readers (who I believe less than 5 ppl)!!!

-closedown-

5 comments:

煒霖 said...

Yes!!! Keep Blogging!!! =]

Tall O' FM said...

Your readers got include me?

-JoJo- said...

@小影

Uhm...Hmmm... Thanks...

But may I know who are you?

My blog is not fancy but welcome :p

@KarFye

Yea, counted in and I also knew that Choo is also one of my readers who thanks to you.

Somehow I'm a little bit amaze by the numbers of anonymous who visit my blog. Scary.

煒霖 said...

Doesn't have to be very fancy, I'm just a random blog walker, love to explore awesome blogger!!!! =]

-JoJo- said...

@ 小影

owh! that's alright! thanks for visiting, little shadow walker :)