Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun!

I love fun's WE ARE YOUNG. I believe all of you people do too.


Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Check out their acoustic version too!

This song is so blood boiling whenever I listen to it. I will scream my lung out when the car radio is playing it, of course if I'm alone. I don't want to scare my passengers.

If you like that song, this song is gonna boiled your blood too!



I'm gonna learn this lyric so there's another song for me to yell in car.

Enjoy!

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Note to JenJen.

This is the song I told you. They hate the goteye song, they really hate it.


That Goteye Song.

Enjoy.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Note to James and Fatima.

This is the song both of you want to sing. Train it and perform next time.


Flo Rida - Wild Ones ft. Sia [Official Video]

-closedown-

0 comments: