Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 27, 2012

Lazada Shopping Spree Part III

So here comes the part III of my shopping experience with Lazada.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Tripod.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
SD card.

And books.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Up to today, they still owe me the Kingston 16GB pendrive. After a few phone calls and emails, initially they promised they will replaced the out of stock item with another brand and that's ok for me, but after few weeks I still not yet receive the replacement item.

I'm quite unhappy about that and send multiple emails to ask them send out asap. In the end, they said they were unable to send the item and request for a refund.

Before this, I placed another order but cancelled due to reason of voucher abuse which I used the same voucher twice. They didn't refund to me right after they informed me they cancelled my order in email, but only after I called them.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" is their slogan.

The refund to my credit card will take 8-10 working days, so I will wait till next week before I kirim salam again.

However, Lazada's service is quite ok, they have immediate action in responding for emails and sending items which they have stocks. T

o the items which out of stocks, they have this bad attitude which they ignore your order until buyers fuck them. It's ok for me if the order delay for a week or two but every buyers have their patience level.

For my case, they didn't really handle my out of stock order really good. I waited for 2 months and they didn't give clear explanation whether what action they want to take. I noticed that if they don't like your order, they got the rights to cancel anytime with the reason out of stock but the website there stated still in stock.

And their website items price is fluctuated. Some items even far more expensive than what you see in normal shop. Most of the items are not cheap without using any voucher.

It seems this will be my last shopping experience with Lazada. Thanks for reading.

-closedown-

4 comments:

Tall O' FM said...

I bought two handphones from Lazada.
Maybe they have stock so i received the things within 4-7 working days as promised. :)
But nothing to buy from them after that. You really shopping spree there. Hahaha.

-JoJo- said...

Wow! Actually their service is great, no complain. Just how they handle my pendrive is purely sucks.

Anyhow, did you use any voucher?

Tall O' FM said...

Yaya, i got RM100 voucher from Facebook. That's why i visited lazada. After the voucher discount, the phone really cheap! Retail RM699 but i buy RM515 only. Wahaha.

-JoJo- said...

Cool, RM100 for cellphone. Now less voucher d, no more spending.