Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 09, 2012

RM50 note

One day, I went out to have a drink with new friends in KK.

Before going out, I checked my wallet and see how much money I still had in there.

Oh! I still have 2 pieces of RM50.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So I went out and chit chat talk cock with group of friends.

At the end of the conversation, I want to show how generous of myself by treating my new friends for the drinks.

I was sure that RM50 is enough for the bill.

I pulled out one RM50 note and shouted "OH MOTHERFATHER!" in my heart!

Photobucket

It's only a fricking new RM1 note!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Dafuq?!

I only have less than RM10 in my wallet? I can't even pay my own drink!

See two of the new and old RM1 note? The colour not even close enough.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



So, I put back my RM1 note into my wallet in super lightning speed, hoping that nobody saw what I just did and continue smile like an idiot.

Photobucket

Well at last someone who was also very generous, decided to pay the bill.

Moral of the story: It's a trap.

-closedown-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.