Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Addictive...

The first time I listen to this on HITZ.FM, I was thinking...

Photobucket

So I decided to look for his MV and see the real person who sings this stupiak song.


PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V

By the first 15 seconds of the watching, I had no idea what happen to this world. Who the hell will like this type of song?

And I found out it's the TOP 2 of YOUTUBE 100.

Photobucket

Still a better song than Justin Bieber's song.

Photobucket

As soon as I finish the 4 minutes video, I was possessed by some kind of evil demon and repeat it for about 5 times.

It turns out to be fricking stupid yet so hilarious and entertaining. I even feel like I want to dance like him.

Photobucket

Internet world, what have you done to me...

-closedown-

0 comments: