Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lazada Online Shopping Spree Part II

After my first successful deal with Lazada, I'm more to happy to buy more stuff from them.

Unluckily I'm not in Kuching, if not I'm going to buy a lot of electrical appliances like TV, refrigerator, home decoration and others for my new home.

Even though, I still continue to shop what I think I need.

Photobucket

After I bought my camera, I decided to buy a 16GB memory card for it and another pair of earplug for myself. As you see in the above picture, the price is RM59 but after I used RM20 voucher, I bought those two items only in RM39.

4 days later, my earphone arrived on my hands in good condition.

Photobucket

Oh wait, where's my memory card? It seems like they send it in different package, depends on their stock availability.

No big deal, I can wait.

I saw lots and lots of discount coupon and it makes me very itchy, I continue to spent my dollar in there.

I continue to read a lot of Lazada status in their facebook, and see lots of people keep fucking Lazada in there.

Previously they allow fans to comment on their page but currently they disable the option and delete all the negative comments.

Well, not a good move and still got a lot of people keep fucking Lazada till nowadays.

For my 3rd order, see the picture below.

Photobucket

A tripod, a book and a gaming mouse, 3 items only RM55.75 after use RM50 coupon.

WTF, so mother-father cheap!

 Photobucket

Must buy!

7 days later.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Wait a minute.

Photobucket

Where's my tripod? Nah, I'll just wait again.

And the very next day, someone shared new RM50 discount voucher again!

The moment I saw the voucher...

Photobucket

MUST.BUY.SOMETHING!

Photobucket

16GB kingston pendrive plus The Power book, RM50.90. Holy Cow!

I can't buy a decent book in MPH store with a single RM50 note.

Despite of waiting for previous undelivered items, I sent an email to them asking the status of my items - tripod and memory card.

1 day later, they replied back.

Photobucket

They apologized and gave me another RM20 discount voucher, sweet nyan cat.

Photobucket

That's the time I feel customer is treated a king, sweetttt kitty.

I like to read books but books sell in our book store are so expensive that I rather download pirated e-book online.

This time, I feel that 斯文文艺气质小生 (how to translate this?) like me needs to read more English books, so I will be able to write high level and deep meaning quotes that average people don't even understand, just like Janice.

Lol, just kidding, Janice.

So I bought another 3 English books with only RM50.50.

Photobucket

In the mean time...




Photobucket

Still not sure overall shopping spree worth it or not after spend all the money.

For those interest to get voucher code, follow this chinese cari forum thread, they always update new coupon inside there.

P/S: Will report back the status of my items once I get or not getting them.

-closedown-

0 comments: