Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Achievement Unlocked: Sutera Habour 7k Charity Run 2012

I participated this 7k charity run 2012 with my colleagues on 7.7.12.

They said the total distance is 7.7km and target accomplish time is 77 minutes.

Photobucket

I went there 2 hours before starting time to avoid traffic and the rain was heavy, but this little heavy rain didn't stop any of us.

Newspaper reported that there will be 11,000 people participate in this event but due to the raining day, I guess it's only around 6000, that's quite a number too.

Photobucket

A group of very high energy auntie gave us Zumba dance as eye candies before and after the run.

Photobucket

7k charity run started on 5.15pm sharp.

Photobucket

I drank one bottle of red bull 3 hours before that and loaded my mp3 player with all those songs which can give me super high energy.

Needless to say, I ran like a Cheetah.

Photobucket

And I noticed this very special uncle. He carried an umbrella, run slowly, really slow, with only bare foot. No sport shoes. Foot is his only sport gear.

Photobucket

For those who too lazy to exercise, this uncle is better than you. :p

There's a few scenes that I really like during the run.

1. A run during sunset is awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2. That ass.



Of one of the Zumba auntie team . Actually she's young MM, but other auntie dance better than her.

Photobucket

Still, dat ass.

3.Dat Pony Tail.

I never notice that girl's pony tail is so attractive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeing pony tail swing left, right, left, right, left, right, me gusta.

Photobucket

4. Dat Flag.

Photobucket

I miss that flag. I want to wear my flag as a cape too.

5. Finish line.

I used 55 minutes to complete the run, but I doubt there's 7.7km for the total distance. I guess it's only around 6km.

Photobucket

Anyhow, the moment I passed through the finish line...

Photobucket

I made a Freddie Mercury winning pose and shouted WOOOOH!

Photobucket

I expected everyone's clapping and cheers for my accomplishment





But...





Photobucket

Sob.

Photobucket

Well, I'm looking for more run event to participate next time.

-closedown-

0 comments: