Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Cute Guy

I was having lunch with a group of female colleagues and I'm the only cool guy in there.

One of the girl said that: "Hey, how old are you?"

I answered:"28 lo, why?"

She replied:" You really look very cute la~ "

I was like...

Photobucket
"Oh! Stop it you!"

Instead of saying that, I replied with "Thank you!"

She said it again:" No, you really look cute!"

I was like this again...

Photobucket
"Compliment me doesn't make me feel happy, you idiot!"

"You see girls, he got dimples too, so cute!"

"Okay..."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lol, actually "cute" this term doesn't fit a man whose with the age 28.

In working environment, a cute guy is like a baby...

Photobucket

in the eyes of those white hair experience old man.

Photobucket

They will not respect a young man like me.

For example: I try to convince someone that 2+2=4, even though it's true, that particular people rather believe those old guy who says that 2+2=apple.

Anyhow, for those who says I'm cute...

My real react deep down inside my rolling deep heart will be like this.

Photobucket

Somehow, I really do appreciate your compliments and thank you!

Photobucket

-closedown-

0 comments: