Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Washing Machine

The other day I threw my laundry into my washing machine.

Photobucket

After 2 times process of soak+spin+wash+drain,  I was going to take out my clothes, piece by piece to another "spin to dry" compartment.

And suddenly OMFGWTF came from my mouth.

Photobucket

You see that?

A cockroach which tore into pieces!

Photobucket

My laundry spin together with its guts, its juices and body parts. Yewwwww.

I am a positive thinker. I kept thinking that:" OH! I put lots of soap powder just now, my clothes should be clean enough even with little bit of cockroach juices."

Hmmmm... soap and....

Cockroach Juices.

Damn it.

I decided to wash all of the clothes again.

P/S: Dear cockroaches, please don't play in my washing machine again.

-closedown-

1 comments:

Lids said...

ewww that roach is HUGE!! Dx