Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Direction to Hell

Dark humour video that I watch more than 10 times. Love it.


All of the vulgar words are censored inside this video.

For better understanding, I write out their conversation.


Original non-censored video.

A: We have a flat tyre.
B: How do I tie a bow tie again?
C: What's the fastest way to the hospital?

Husband: Tell my wife I'm gonna be 30 minutes late.
Wife: Tell my husband I'm not surprise.
Husband: Tell my wife if she has a problem with my work schedule, she's more than welcome to get a job overall.
Wife: Tell my husband that I do as much work as he does.
Husband: Tell my wife that watching Ellen is a job, she should get a promotion.
Siri: Message from your husband - "I appreciate you."
Wife: Bullshit. What did he actually say.
Siri: Please don't drag me into this.
Wife: Siri, call my husband.
*Phone Ringing*
Husband: Siri, ignore the call from my bitch wife.
Wife: Tell my husband that he said he respect my choice to stay at home with our child.
Husband: Tell my wife I would, but she can't even get around to washing his overall.
Siri: Did you want me to search for flower shops nearby?
Wife: Tell my husband that the least when I sit on the washing machine, I cum.
Husband: Send my wife this picture, and ask her if the washing machine is the only thing you have been sitting on lately. 
Siri: ...Oh dear.
Wife: Ask my husband what he means by that.
Husband: Tell my wife I think she knows.
Siri: Hey look, I googled anger management techniques.
Wife: Tell my husband to think very carefully to say whatever he's about to say.
Husband: Ask my wife if she's fucking Jim McPhearson.
Wife: Tell my husband how dare he.
Husband: Tell my wife that's not an answer.
Siri: Is this my fault?
Wife: Tell my husband that I will not answer that.
Husband: Ask my wife if she's fucking Jim McPhearson!
Siri: Searching for "a place to hide".
Wife: Tell my husband he wishes it was just Jim McPhearson.
Siri: I don't want to.
Wife: Tell him!
Siri: Please don't make me.
Wife: DO IT!
Husband: Tell my wife DIRECTIONS TO HELL!

This is marriage?

Oh well, I'm sad.

Photobucket

-closedown-

0 comments: