Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Samsung Galaxy S2 VS Iphone 4

JenJen bought her SGS2 lately while she visited here, since her beloved pinky SE had gone into coma status.

Photobucket
white phone with pink silicone cover.

After tested SGS2 for few days, I decided to write a review of Samsung Galaxy S2 vs Iphone 4



1. Screen - SGS2 got bigger screen - so you can get more satisfaction while watching p0rn movie or video clips,  more clearer when read website or article or ebook. I got difficulty when read naruto comics in my IP4. That's sucks. SGS2 win.


2. Phone Size - SGS2 slightly lighter but kinda bulky/bigger compare to IP4. Well, you got big face, of course your body will bigger. So this makes IP4 a win since more convenient to sneak IP4 into pocket or anywhere.

3. Durability - you can read Miao's posts for this. SGS2 has a BIG WIN on this one. They did the drop test and proved that IP4 is fricking fragile as an egg. If you are a careless user or angry user who always drop your phone / throw your phone / bite your phone, get SGS2 for sure. However, you can get a good housing to protect your fragile IP4, I dropped it twice, thanks to my casing, no big deal.

JenJen said she will throw the phone to me if she's unhappy of me, without any hesitation. *ouch*

4. Battery Life - In spec SGS2 has better battery life compare to IP4 but I see no difference. As long as I used my IP4 for regular sms/call without always playing on those apps, my IP4 can last up to 3 days. Not sure about SGS2. Lately news reported that IOS5 in IP draw battery 10% per hour. That's sucks, luckily I didn't update my firmware yet.

5. User Friendly - SGS2's user interface sucks till the max. Totally not user friendly.

IP4 got single HOME button while SGS2 got HOME, OPTION/LIST, and BACK button. I think the SGS2's option and back button is unnecessary. It makes their users' life difficult. I encountered problems when try out SGS2, I donno when to press BACK or LIST, and the BACK button not sensitive, I need to double tap in order to get it active.

IP4 in the other hand very user friendly, just deal with HOME and poke poke poke on screen. I got no problem with IP4's interface since the first day I have it.

However, I believe SGS2 users will still get used to it after exploring for few days.

6. Camera Quality - have to say SGS2 is a WIN. I took a shot from SGS2 and IP4 in same scenery, pictures of SGS2 is richer in color, high texture, higher resolution. I believe video quality of SGS2 is much better too.

7. LAG Issue - JenJen complained her phone lag for the first week she used it. New phone already lag? I think probably it's android's software issue. My IP4 only lag after I installed all sort of chapalang cydia apps inside it, or while open some cydia apps, not frequent, just once in a while only.

8. Applications 

Photobucket

I was surprised when I browsed into android's market. I see nothing to download, only those kiddy ugly games.

Some of the applications from apple store can be found inside android market but all need to pay, but most of the good apple apps are not inside android's market. Even the games which need to pay in android market, are apple games that released long time ago.

Yea, Iphone's apps need to pay too but we can jailbreak our phone, we got unlimited free fun and great apps.

So it's a BIG WIN for IP4 in applications.

Conclusion:

SGS2 or Apple Iphone?

1. If you always careless and drop your phone, get SGS2.

2. If you wan great photo and video quality, get SGS2, but I would recommend you get a digital camera/DSLR. Phone camera can't beat them. For your info, digital compact camera is cheaper than these smart phones.

3. If you want entertainment, get IPHONE4S, lots of lots of games/apps to play with. I don't get bored while queue up in half hour line, stuck in an hour traffic jam, waiting for two hours boarding time, 3 hours insomnia etc, I got so much games to play with.

Thus, I didn't regret to get IP4 since it provides me lotsa fun! But I have to be extra careful and handle it with care. Once drop and my heart will broken.

Photobucket

Anything you disagree? Post in comment and discuss.

-end-

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

By the way, this is my iphone4 lock screen theme. Cool bo?

Photobucket

1: Typophone Weather from Cydia
2: Typophone Clock from Itunes
3: Kitsu Font from BytaFont
4: Wallpaper from Pimp my screen
5.Black UPS theme.

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Photobucket

I used an app - 挖财 to record all my expenses. Just have to key in every time I spent.

Photobucket

I can observe my expenses and how much left in the end of the month.

Photobucket

Hope I got leftover every month for saving.

Photobucket

It's happy to spend but it's hard to save money, so many temptation T.T

-closedown-

3 comments:

woei said...

i seriously having difficulty making decision btw iphone & android phone. Thanks for the review.

-JoJo- said...

Yes woei, i write it for you. You are welcome.

woei said...

owh~~ tat's so sweet...thanks ya. ur words brightened my day ^.*