Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 04, 2011

Government Website

I went to PTPTN to pay my money.

Click.

Photobucket

I can't pay!!!!!!!!

Yet you warned us that you will ban us from going out from Malaysia for not paying the debt!

Screw you!

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

I was searching for Labuan's information like how to go there, which hotels available, etc.

I got this website from google.

www.labuanweb.com

Kinda ugly.

Photobucket

I clicked on Mariner Hotel info and HUALAAAA!

Photobucket

It gave me HTML code. What do you expect a visitor to do?

Decode your code?

I'm not an expert IT engineer.

Never mind, visit another website.

www.labuantourism.gov.my

Photobucket

Much more prettier website.

Let's see, click DIRECTORIES.

Photobucket

!!!!!

Go back!

Photobucket

Now click TRAVEL BY SEA option.

Photobucket












-closedown-

0 comments: