Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Malaysia's Education Failed

Case 1:

While I was walking around in Spring shopping mall, I saw a bold guy who look like an ang moh. Curiously, I stared at him and wondering whether is he a true ang moh, or malay/bumi who look like an ang moh.

It's rude to stare people like that, right? It seems like you're weirdo when a stranger stare at you.

He walked straight to me, and finally noticed that I was looking at him.

Instantly, he gave me a big smile :) , not a faked smile, but a TRUE smile deeply from his heart.

And he greeted me: "Hi!"



Then walked away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WHY? I did nothing but just look at him. Why he smiled to me and said hi to me?

May be it's the culture of his country? Be friendly :)

I'm not sure where is he from and who is him. I wanna make friend with him.

Allow me describe the same case in Malaysia.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Case 2:

In the case of Malaysian who....

DSC03970
Look like this. Malaysia Top 100 pai kia.

If you looked at this guy, even only 2-3 seconds, please be careful. If he noticed that you're looking at him.

Immediately, he shouted:" See what see???!!! What the f@rk are you looking at? You want die ka?"

The next thing is he punched you right on your face.

http://www.creative-baby-shower-ideas.com/images/punch1.jpg

See the big difference?

Honestly I will not do such thing, but it happens in Malaysia. We can read news like this in newspaper, just because someone look at his eye or what, then he beat that person.

We study moral subject for nothing.



Malaysia's education is a failure.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Staring from now, if a stranger look at me, I will try to give him a smile and say Hi! I want to make him shock like I did. Why don't you do the same thing?

But girls, don't cincai smile to boy, later they misunderstanding and think you like him. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually you should have the habit to greet back...have a tag line, ang moh usually like to said "cheer", "goodday"...etc

Anonymous said...

Yea i should have :) before this, i greet people with rude words first XD