Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

B What U Wanna B

I wanna share a nice song which intro by my nephew.



He keep replay it till i bei tahan but it quite nice also la. At first I thought it's a Christmas song but nope. It just be what you wanna be.

You can get the lyric here --> Darin Zanyar - B What U Wanna B lyric.

Anywhere, the worst part is you can't find a perfect lyric anywhere. Especially for the last part. So today, JoJo gonna generate my very own lyric for the song. I think it's FIRST IN THE WORLD!

The missing part of the lyric is starting from 2.17 minutes. Play till 2.17 mins and sing along with me :)

Here we go... Start from 2.17...

Yeahhhhh~~~~~ Ohhhhhhh~~~ Ohhh~~~~
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~ (must very long!)
What you wanna be~~~
Woooohhhh!
Yea yea yea yea yea!
I Can You Can We Can~
Oohhhhhhhhh~~
Yehhhhhhhhh~~
You can be what you wanna be~~
Wohhhh!
Wha %@@#%@%@# actor~
You Can I Can You Can!
Me!!!
You!!! You!!! You!!!
Woooohhh!!!
You can be what you wanna be!


Actually you can sing free style like him.

The clue is just shout WOHHH! OHHH! YOU ME YOU ME! when your brain is blank or you don't know what to sing. After learn this, you'll be a good rapper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, ur a song composer! hoho XD

-JoJo- said...

nonono, i'm just generate the lyric XD