Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If I got birdy

New Hot song! This song is so d@mn nice!



Part of the lyric:
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed


Full lyric can get from here --> Beyonce - If I Were A Boy Lyrics

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Happy and I were chatting about this song. He said that this song ngam MM to listen. Yeap it is.

But for me, Beyonce sings like she want to let all of the boys know, how bad is us. In her MV, you can see the big contrast between early and ending of the music video. In her imagination, she treat her boy just like how he treat her.

Hmmm....This world is fair. Got bad boy also got bad girl ba. There's big gap between boy and girl. Even though, we can't live without each other. Girl said boy don't understand girl; Boy said girl don't understand boy. Who understand who?

This topic is like a legend which will never find its ending. Where is the happily ever after ending gone?

Love is everything = L.I.E.

4 comments:

whisper said...

boy from mars, women from venus..
we need an earth in between, but who gonna be? (pondan? -.-)

-JoJo- said...

That's why got gay and lesbian in this world ba, but there are no production of new generation among them. XD

Anonymous said...

In between is something beautiful yet unseen, called love or hatred. Lmao.

-JoJo- said...

They're just one line apart