Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 18, 2006

Thursday 17/8/06


What i do on class.

Today got 2 major subject tests(6-7pm & 8.30-9.30pm). Damn it. I sleep at day before but still not enough.
11am-1pm class for statistic. Go for library.
Plan: Study straight 1pm-6pm.

Small and freezing library.


Current Lynn.


Professor Ng and Angelia.


Sien la. Panda eyes. Life's suck!

I need LIVITA but there's no way i can found it around school.

Went for test and i cant finish them. Damn tough. Last-minute-study is like that liao. Don't do it again la jojo. Study la. Dont dota and series liao.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well got no LIVITA? go get 白兰氏鸡精lo! It's the same one, life is tough dude. Guess you 'll meet many of this sucks things at the future. You can't escape one, especially the test and the.........assigment.

p/s:I feels so boring la always face the assignment everyday, or should I say my life is always boring like this one..........