Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Poor Student III

When i need to end this type of post? Why am i so poor? Damn it! I'm damn fucking cb dulan now cause of my ptptn. Yet i havent received it, i drained all my money from ATM.

I'm very dulan cause...



I went to pejabat bendahari plan to burn the office, before that i'm asking the staff there why i dun get my ptptn? and the reason is THEY DONT KNOW. I asked him that i still hutang yuran there, my big fucking name *** AEO4O189 on the HUTANG LIST. Why i'm on the black list since it's not my fault?


Kepada pelajar yang dinyatakan di bawah, sila jelaskan hutang anda dengan kadar yang segera dikaunter bendahari! (Still got typing error somemore, suck.)


My big name here~ hutang RM880.00!

He asked me go to HEP(Hal Ehwal Pelajar) where the place use to handle all student's thingy and always master in 5s.


All staff here are advised to master the 5s
Sapu - mean always sapu lantai
Susun - mean always susun everything
Sisih - please search malay to english dictionary
Seragam - which need seragam
Sentiase amal - mean alawys do good thing, dun smoke in toilet!

But my housemate and i create another 5s definition for them -- sohai, stupid, sot, sakai and suck.


Ok, i walked in steadily, went to the counter and wished to ask about my ptptn.
"Apa hal lu?" *CIPIET*
"Saya nak tanya tentang ptptn." *ME*
"Oh, yeaka, lu nak tanya ptptn? Lu punya rambut sibei panjang. Nak tanya? Go potong rambut lu dulu." *CIPIET*
"...." *Me*
"Lu nak tanya ptptn kan? Atau nak matrik kad kenak rampas?" *CIPIET*

Cao ci bei kan ni nei! What the hell with my ptptn related to my hair?! I'm too angry till i dun know what i wanna say. I wish i know how to make bomb and bomb their cars.
Now, i dun get my ptptn, i dun know what's the reason, i owe ppl 1.1k, i owe kuittho 880 bucks, and i left RM1.73 + RM 42.01 on 2 bank. GREAT! I LOVE KUITTHO! I LOVE YOUR ISO STANDARD! I DONT know wat's the iso for but i think surely for kebersihan and security. Damn it. Most clean and most secure kolej uni in Malaysia.


On every cert or document, it will print with the sign. really standard.

I found this at www.the9000store.com
What is ISO 9001:2000?
The International Organization of Standardization, (ISO) is a worldwide organization that develops many different kinds of Standards.

ISO 9001 is a series of documents that define requirements for the Quality Management System Standard of Hygenic and Security. ISO 9001 is one of the documents in this set; it contains the actual requirements an organization must be in compliance with to become ISO 9001 Registered.

ISO 9001:2000 is the current version of the Standard. It was revised in the year 2000. Past versions of ISO 9000 included ISO 9002 and ISO 2003, but those are no longer in use. Companies are now only Registered to ISO 9001.

Well, smoking is allowed inside kuittho area. I found out almost all staff and some student like to smoke a lot. They hide inside toilet corner, puffing out useless smoke and make whole toilet smelly. Gosh. Why they like it?

For maintaining the fucking ISO 9001 standard, student must keep in clean and healthy condition. No long hair, no t-shirt, no selipar, no superman suit, no bikini, no short pant.
if possible, just follow the models below:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Botak is the perfect hair style for Kuittho ISO standard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mummy the movie will hit on cinema. Mummy suit also available at market now and good for wearing to class.

With my long hair now,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If this consider *long hair*... I will show u my longest hair if i'm free.

1. I cant go HEP, they will ask me cut my hair before go there.
2. I go PKU(pusat kesihatan universiti) ask for medicine when i'm sick badly, before that, "u wan take medicine ar, cut ur hair 1st la, this is an order from HEP!"
3. I go to canteen, the auntie shout at me "u want eat ar, go eat shit la, cut ur freaking hair 1st!"
4. I go to toilet, the toilet cleaner auntie halau me with broom, "farkiu, u want pee ar, pee on tree la, go cut ur hair!"
5. I go to classes and labs... no lecturer scold me pun.


To proof how poor i am.

See this thing? This is my lunch. Post in comment and guess what's all dat and how much it cost.

Answer: It cost RM2.20. Telur+tauhu+petai+nasi+kicap. Vomit... Ouekkkk...


P/S: Please forgive me for being too rude of my fucking/damn it/bastard words. Just want to express my feeling.


Poor Student II
Poor Student I

0 comments: