Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 28, 2006

Poor Student II


Before we go to work after out from uni, holding with a degree cert, we already owe government more than RM28k because borrowing loan/ptptn from our beloved govern.

So,every students wish to get fast cash by joining direct sales or stg similar. Everybody need money. Everybody live to eat. So far i heard of lampe berger, amway, icash etc.

There's ntg wrong about direct sale. It doesn't kill u or harm ur pets. Think twice and get advise from others before u truly want to join. Once join, then work as hard as like u can earn one billion of cash. There's no any path which can get easy money. Work hard is the key.

I'm too poor. My balance still at RM42.01!!!! I'm gonna die this week. Sob sob~ who wan donate to me pls~

Poor Student I

0 comments: