Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 18, 2006

Summer Concert: Danga Bay-I

4pm. 4 hours before concert.

Stage.



All kiasu. Actually we also kiasu.


What the fuck u ppl so early. Not hot and smelly inside the crowd meh? u still got 4 hours!


Mmmm... i'm hungry... but i want to watch concert...


Crowd.

While waiting for gate to open. I'm bored. So i search for MM. At last, what get into my eyes is Dinosaur, Crocodile or Alien from Mars. Their "costume" totally cant accepted by me. Everytime got weird or EXTRAORDINARY ppl passby, i will give my friends signal by singing "Who let the DOGS OUT~".


Hope they never read my blog.


This one better.


I cant accept this kind of socks. Please la. Dun make my eye pain.

Nude-mates want to tell them: Earth is a very dangerous place. You should go back to MARS asap. 地球是很危险的地方,你应该快点回火星...

Ready to go in.

Cheesey.


Stage light on.



Zhang Nara dance and sing there. Click to view full image. The little white tiny gal on the stage is her.

Lai lai. Gather and line up. Girls in middle and boys surround so u ppl wouldn't lost and molested by hiao pak.




"Calm down and sit down! Don't push people and don't rush because we got enough place for u all! I'm gonna kick ur ass out if u're not gonna do that!"
That's what the DJ said with unproper mandarin in cantonese slang -_-"


So, we sit down and wait for the show to start!

P/S: 3.26am. Update later. I got many grammar mistakes. Past or present tense. @_@ damn it.

0 comments: