Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 11, 2006

Gardenia bread experiment

About 3 weeks ago, i was sick. Hock bought me gardenia bread and susu pekat manis for my dinner. I eat 2 pieces of the bread with a little bit of s.p.m. I didn't touch them anymore cause i really hate bread and cookies. So, gardenia bcame expired, the s.p.m. went smelly and i throw it. Gardenia expired on 26 july 2006. But due to the concept: we should appreciate what we got, never waste. So i didn't throw that beacause it's almost full loaf. After few days, some kulat grow on the bread and my friend ask me to throw it. Eh?! What come out of my mind at that time was why dont i just leave there and see what happen after 3 months. Rofl.





Do u see any greenish thing on that? After kulat grow like forest, i will take another pics.

0 comments: