Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 01, 2013

Step by Step: Hatsune Miku by Haruko Bev

Today I'm going to show you the making of "Hatsune Miku by Haruko Bev".

Photobucket

Step 1:

Go to her blog and steal one of her picture with or without permission.

Step 2:

Open the picture with Adobe Photoshop.

Photobucket

Step 3:

Crop her out.

Photobucket

Step 4:

Go search a relevant image in Google Image.

Borrow one image from one of the illustrator in this world, with or without permission.

Photobucket

Step 5:

Drop her in the middle of the awesome image.

Photobucket

Step 6:

Touch up. Put some glowing effect, make her looks more angelic.

Photobucket

Step 7:

Put some logo and her name in the right bottom corner, put my trademark in the left corner.

Photobucket

Done.

I don't know how to create a new graphic like Happy do because I didn't start my photoshop learning from basics, I don't even know how to draw a shape in there.

I did some self learning from tutorials on the internet and that's why I know a few techniques on how to transform a photo into a better processed photo.

Cheers for the power of photoshop.

-closedown-

0 comments: